The Goal of a No-Cost Energy Assessment
The no-cost energy assessment will allow us to engineer a personalized, cost-effective plan for your facility. Below are answers to questions we most often are asked with regard to our full energy assessments.
How Much Does a Commercial Energy Audit Cost?
Unlike other energy companies, our process is no-cost! The results of an AEG assessment dictate which turnkey energy services we will suggest, with your bottom line in mind.
Is There a No-Cost Energy Auditor Near Me?
Advanced Energy Group is located in East Longmeadow, MA and has been providing cost-efficient, energy saving products to our customers since 1998. Our no-cost commercial energy assessment process starts with a questionnaire to provide some information about your facility and your utility providers.
We then take the following steps:
- We send one of our authorized energy auditors to your facility for a site visit.
- During the visit, the contractor will conduct your no-cost commercial energy audit.
- We will use the results from the initial visit to prepare a findings report. Then, at your convenience, a representative will again visit your facility, this time, to discuss energy efficiency updates and upgrades we recommend.
- If the plan is approved, we work with your utility company to determine what utility assistance programs you qualify for.
- Once the proposal is signed, your project will begin within 30 days.
- The contractor will complete the installation and turnkey upgrade. At its completion, our team will remove all necessary equipment, recycling lamps, cardboard, ballasts and scrap metal in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines.
What Does an Energy Assessment Measure?
Our auditors use a variety of standard procedures to ensure a comprehensive approach on each audit completed. We conduct the energy assessment to measure the energy usage of your LED lighting, refrigeration units, HVAC units, natural gas, signage or any other applicable energy output systems in your facility. Our subcontractors can then provide upgrades for any systems that can operate more efficiently.